Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Saturday, December 17

I want to talk to you..

Assalamualaikum,

I know, this is too much but I gave him the hair clip as kenangan. Tak baca ke my last  few words tu? "May Allah bless our jarak jauh relationship" ? Omg.. thats the clue. Seriouly. I cried that night. No, I'm the one. Yes, Aku yang nak break, because of what? I'm sick and tired of him. He always want me to listen to him. But he never listen to me. Don't judge me bitch, don't. He think he can buy my heart with his money, pardon me, His father's money! No, boy no. I don't hate you, just if you wanna know, I don't need you anymore :)

The same day I broke up with him,that night I had a siblings fight with my sister. Yes, I did mention her name before, Syifaa. We confessed our feelings. Now, all the secret was finally revealed, and I'm happy with this. At least I know, It's not always me who stressed with this family.

That same night, I found someone new. Sigh.. No, I'm not gonna tell you who he is. He likes me, he loves me, he want me with the way I am. I'm happy for that. He so kind and honest. He texted me with the 'Good Morning/Night" and I'll reply him "I love you :) *kiss on the forehead*" Then he will text me, "I love you more sayang" Hihi. I fall in love with him :)

So, this video is not a video vlog. Just a fun time I'm having with my sisters, cousin and brother in-law. Enjoy!
Note : With no shirt : Abang Didi, my brother in law. Purple shirt : Eira, my sister. Baby : Dhia, my niece. Yellow shirt: Amirul Asyraf, cousin and the lame one. It's me. Hahaha obvious dah kan? Sorry but I didn't mean to slap him at the end. He annoyed me that time. Hahahhaah I love to play this game. It's fun. You should try . Sorry if my laugh was not so good to hear. hahahah, I laughed a lot I when recorded this video, because my sister's hand so damn red but still, she want to continue playing the game :)

p/s: I found copycat. Someone is copying my previous vlog. You know who you are! Stop copying me or else okey? or else :) Yes, you can vlog but no, you have to stop copying me. The way that you introduced yourself so damn my way and the idea about to make a suprise and a sneek peek on what are you giving away is my idea. The black and white version. No, don't worry, I'll forgive you only if you can stop copying me. Can you?