Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Thursday, October 6

6 down 2 to go!


Hey there loves,
How's it going?
Seriously I am so afraid about my Sejarah paper. Mine just 37-40/60 Damn it! How to get straight A's if it just so ughhhh with Sejarah. If I get B for my Sejarah. . . . Screw me! wait, can I cry now? No? Okay. Just I need a hug and support from some people tht can make me happy again.The heck, this is very the beyond the my the expectation the me the you the know?! Kkfine. *Awkward*

Now, yes just now i coughed a lot Today! Yes today u_u. Maybe I'm getting flue or fever and stuff. God! Pease don't.No regrets! Past is past. Now I need to focus on my Maths and K.Hidup too. Stay tuned okay loves?

SymmZr xx