Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Sunday, November 13

10 DLC : Ten things about yourself

Hey there! :)
Sorry but  kinda busy today and I'll start this challenge now.

10 things about me? I would love to give 100! Haha.Just kidding buddy. Let's get started :)



1# My real name is Syamimi Azra binti Samat. My dad pick that name from 10 top list and y'know what? My name was the last one from the top 10.Plus, I dislike people call me 'Azra' you'll know if you google Azra's meaning ;)
2# I'm weird. I love to talk nonsense and seriously I love to talk. But I kinda shy when we first meet :p
3# I have  terrible women's problem. What it is? Insecure. You're right babe, I get insecure very easily and I may fall in love with pretty girl.Note this. I'm not lesbian!
4# I am the second from 4 siblings. People always said that the seconds is 'manja' and 'ngengada' but I found myself annoying. Haha. Perfect word to replace manja&ngengada (\n.n/)
5# I love to eat. Way to shut my mouth is to fill in my tummy. Haha. No, if you're lucky I will sleep and you'll be relieved.
6# I love to fashion. I love cute dresses,skinnys,big shirts and more more more! Don't take bad about me young lady! I'm a girl. If you don't like fashion, just close your mouth and continue reading. Ughh..
7# I love relationship. Currently I am Faizal's. Screw current! I want it to be last long until we have kids,cucu,cicit and sampai heaven! :p "Hey Sayang! I love you big fat ugly dumb weird short 'sepet' annoying and more Faizal n.nY"
8# I laugh non-stop and cry non-stop. Know what I mean? I'm over emotional person.
9# I love my family,friends and the closest one. Mess with them, you mess with me too :)
10# Full time student and acting is my part-time job :)

Done? What? Seriously? This is not enough. I want moreee! :( I'll continue this challenge. This is fun! Seriously damn fun :D

Mmy Azr xx