Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Friday, February 11

Pengsan je pun ! :)

Hello peeps, It's me Mimooo . Pffft -.-  Okey , on Wednesday 9/2/2011 aku pengsan di sekolah . Like seriously PENGSAN ! Hmm ,tak nak cite panjang kau tengok blog aku yang lama tu sudah  > TEKAN < Bila aku pengsan aku dah sedar sape kawan sape lawan sapa kawan HANYA time aku senang .


 Aku menangis KECEWA bila dapat tahu semua tuh :') Korang gaduh sebab aku kan ? Janganlah gaduh , nanti korang bermasam muka . Aku yang rasa bersalah . Pada aku cukuplah korang happy aku sedih tak mengapa  ! :) Boley tak korang ? 


Miss Darshen , THANKS a lot for  taking care of me :) Im fine , and going much better after this . I 'll do everything you ask me to . I'll not push myself to do more if i can't . I'll not make my body stress out again ! Hmm , the most painfull i ever felt is my friend doesn't care if im sick or not . But somehow , i always hope you guys gonna change :') 


Pssst , today VANUE : HULU LANGAT ! Shooting SILUET ! :)