Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Tuesday, September 6

My letter


broken heart (or heartbreak) is a common metaphor used to describe the intense emotional pain or suffering one feels after losing a loved one, through death,divorce, breakup, moving, being rejected, or other means.
Heartbreak is usually associated with losing a family member or spouse, though losing a parent, child, pet, or close friend can also "break one's heart". The phrase refers to the physical pain one may feel in the chest as a result of the loss. Although "heartbreak" is usually a metaphor, there is a condition - appropriately known as "broken heart syndrome" - where a traumatizing incident triggers the brain to distribute chemicals that weaken heart tissue. 
That's what Wikipedia said.. But I said broken heart is,


ME, SO DEAD AND HOPELESS! I HAVE TO START A NEW LIFE WITH THE WORD OF IMPOSIBBLE :')

I hate it when semua orang complain yang aku dah berubah after couple. Tahu tak, aku hilang semangat. Bukan aku tak cukup kasih sayang, just.. you won't get it. You will understand me if you stay in my shoes.
Sometimes I wish I know what went wrong between us. Sometimes I hope I realize which part of me that change so much. I can't stand when some of my bestfriend or classmate being sarcastic to me about my Trial PMR result. I don't know what the best for us. I also hoping you can see me broken, but you don't.



mmyazr, xx