Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Monday, August 15

To Infinity and Beyond

Tak banyak yang I harapkan dari you. I just nak you jadi yang terbaik. Bukan untuk I tapi untuk you. Cukuplah dengan apa yang kita lalui sebelum ni. Pegang pada janji ye sayang? I love you. I taknak tulis buku bermula dengan ayat, Once a upon a time,I fell in LOVE with the wrong person! Got it sayang? <3

It just perfect if you  guy that can make me laugh in no matter what mood I’m in. Someone that I can joke around with knowing they wont get mad. Someone I can be comfortable with, and not have things awkward. If you can keep me laughing, then you can most definitely keep me on my toes. Someone who doesn’t go all out on everything, but just simply simple.

xoxo, MmyAzr