Hi thur, I'm Mimiey Azra,16 and Malaysian too. This is not my journal or diary. This is just some random things I wanna share. I've nothing to describe myself, so you tell me,can ya? Poeber Elon ♥

Thursday, July 21

Love me? Or I give a dayyyuuuumm !

Hello , how are you today my dear ? Everything just fine ? Hehh =.=  NOT ME! :)


Sorry for the late post.Busy study for exam.Im just sick and tiredd of my life ! In fact I wanted to die.I wanted to die so badly, yet I couldn't take my own life because I was too weak. I begged God to let me die.That if I went quietly and silently, the world wouldn't evenknow what happened. No one would care if another selfish assholehad died. NO ONE. #JUST JOKE K BUDDY :)

still got Math, Agama , Kemahiran Hidup Geografi and Sejarah paper . JUST BECAUSE I MC FOR 2 DAYS !!! Dayyuuum -.- Please pray for my health , Please :')